Situated in a one-hectare lot along the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road (just a 10-minute drive from Tagaytay City), the Cleanfuel Motocross Park features a course track that has a total of five trail jumps—three short and two long.
The facility has passed the safety standards of the National Motorcycle Sports Safety Association (NAMSSA), the local governing body of motorcycle racing. Motocross champion Kenneth San Andres leads a team of professional riders who offer basic and advance dirt riding skills training.
The Cleanfuel Motocross Park also has a flat track where you can hone you racing skills. It also houses a comfortable, air-conditioned lounge and clean comfort rooms. Family and friends can watch the riders do their drills from a view deck, which also serves as a space for training module sessions.
Here are the rates for those who are interested:
1) Track fees from 8am to 4pm:
- Adult - P500 per rider, and P100 per succeeding hour
- Junior rider (85cc and below) - P500 per rider, and P100 per succeeding hour
2) Rental rates for dirt bikes:
- Kawasaki KLX150/KLX140/KX65 - P1,500 (1 hour); P2,500 (2 hours); P3,500 (4 hours); and P4,000 (6 hours)
- Yamaha PW50 - P1,000 (1 hour); P1,700 (2 hours); P2,300 (4 hours); and P3,000 (6 hours)
3) Training fees for basic and advanced levels with Kenneth San Andres:
- One-on-one session - P7,500 (4 hours)
- Group session with 3 to 7 riders - P3,500 per rider (4 hours)
4) Fees for exclusive use of the Cleanfuel Motocross Park (from 8am to 4pm, inclusive of facilities and deployment of marshals):
- Weekdays - P70,000
- Weekends - P120,000
Top Bikes Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Top Bikes Philippines and your favorite websites.