Starting today, November 8, the online booking system for Easytrip RFID installation is officially open, giving motorists a chance to avoid overcrowding at activation sites.
Dubbed as the Online RFID Reservation and Appointment System, or ORRAS for short, this system requires applicants to scan a QR code and book a specific appointment date for installation at an available location. A email will then be sent confirming the details. At the activation center, the applicant will be required to show the email before the RFID is installed. Customers who book today can schedule their installation for Wednesday, November 18.
Easytrip Services Corporation (ESC) has designated eight locations south and north of Metro Manila for installation:
- CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway) Paranaque Plaza northbound
- CAVITEX Paranaque Plaza southbound
- C5 South Link southbound
- CALAX (Cavite-Laguna Expressway) Greenfield Mamplasan
- Shell Pamplona, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City
- Shell Panapaan, Bacoor, Cavite (in front of Puregold Bacoor)
- Shell Real 2, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite (near Maynilad and ‘Welcome to Imus’ arch)
- NLEX Drive and Dine, Canumay West, Valenzuela City
Starting on November 18, walk-in clients will not be entertained at these locations. Instead, they will be redirected to drive-thru installations at CAVITEX, C5 Link (near Merville and Taguig toll plazas), and CALAX (Sta. Rosa, Technopark and Laguna Blvd.)
More appointment-only RFID installation sites will be activated in the coming months. ESC also shared the following guidelines for online applicants:
- Bring the confirmation email and QR code with you.
- Observe social distancing. Do not leave your vehicle. An Easytrip staffer will approach you and scan your QR code.
- Upon validation, pay the initial load—Php 200 for CAVITEX and CALAX, and Php 500 for NLEX.
- The RFID will be installed by Easytrip personnel.