In a bid to reduce overcrowding of applicants at its designated sites, Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation has tapped private subdivisions and commercial establishments as new installation sites for RFIDs.
Among the major shopping centers that will serve as venues for these free installations starting today, October 2, are Robinsons malls. Below is the list of malls with their corresponding dates:
- Robinsons Galleria – October 2 to 3
- Robinsons Place Malolos – October 9 to 10
- Robinsons Sta. Rosa (Laguna) – October 9 to 10
- Robinsons Place Dasmarinas (Cavite) – October 16 to 17
- Robinsons Starmills (San Fernando, Pampanga) – October 23 to 24
- Robinsons Tagaytay – October 23 to 24
- Robinsons Angeles (Pampanga) – November 6 to 7
- Robinsons Novaliches (Quezon City) – November 13 to 14
In addtion, the following malls and venues will also conduct installation on the following dates:
- SM Dasmarinas (Cavite) –October 5 to 6
- SM Mall of Asia (Pasay City) – October 7 to 9
- Venare Nuvali (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) – October 6
- Ridgeview Nuvali—October 7
- Travela Nuvali – October 8
- Parkway Nuvali – October 9
- Greenhills Shopping Center (San Juan) – October 9
- United Hills Subdivision (Paranaque)—October 8
- United Paranaque Subdivision 2 (East Service Road)- October 4
Remember, you need to drive your car or ride your big bike to these designated venues. Applicants must also fill up the Easytrip RFID subscription form on the official website, and they need to pay the initial load upon submission.
Aside from availing the RFID tag for a minimum load of P500, Easytrip is also promoting the transition of those who have existing AutoSweep RFIDs to Easytrip. Easytrip personnel can create a separate account and load wallet under the same sticker, so no need for a second sticker.