KTM is inviting adventure riders to take part in the World Adventure Week, from July 5 to 11, 2021.
Motorcycle brand notwithstanding, bike owners must complete at least four of the seven unique challenges and 1,000km in seven days for a chance to take home brand-new KTM 1290 Super Adventure S.
All you have to is download the RISER app, fill in the registration form on the ‘Challenges’ section to join the World Adventure Week, then start recording your daily rides. Participants can receive daily and weekly prizes, as well as be featured on KTM’s official website and social pages.
Those finishing at least 1,000km will get a personalized award.
Here are the 2021 World Adventure Week daily challenges:
- July 5 - Complete a ride and share it using #theworldadventureweek through RISER’s built-in share functionality.
- July 6 - Ride through an altitude of 890m, and track your progress on the app.
- July 7 - Check in at a KTM dealer while out riding—visit the nearest shop or browse the showroom floor.
- July 8 - Complete a total elevation gain of 1,290m, which can be accomplished in one go depending on the landscape.
- July 9 - Get at least five rides tracked Monday to Friday, and keep track of your riding time on RISER.
- July 10 - Ride 390km start to finish by planning a route.
- July 11 - Complete a Pack Ride with at least two riding buddies.
Each challenge corresponds to 250 points, with an additional 1,000 points awarded to those who will tally a total of 1,000km. A minimum of 2,000 points is needed to enter the draw for the new adventure tourer.
Riders can check their progress in real-time via the World Adventure Week leaderboard. Point count starts on July 5.
Top Bikes Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Top Bikes Philippines and your favorite websites.